Friday, December 15, 2006

Michigan Fan Over at Playboy Radio

Usually I listen to Howard Stern on Sirius. But he has Fridays off, so I found myself scanning the Sirius dial. As I passed the Playboy Channel on Sirius, I heard the sidekick on the Afternoon Advice show with Tiffany Granath (I don't know her name or whether she's a sidekick or not) say that she is a huge Michigan fan. Also, she'll be attending the Rose Bowl. Good for her. I imagine that because she works for Playboy that she's not the stereotypical Michigan girl that Eric attempts to falsely perpetuate.

UPDATE: The girl is "Naughty Melissa" and here's her myspace page.

Tags: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Farrell said...

Come back and listen some more, buddy. I spoke to Melissa today and let her know about your post - she laughed for about 20 mins.

Farrell
the guy who runs Playboy Radio
thanks for listening.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home