Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tucker Max says UM girls hotter than ND girls

There's this guy named Tucker Max who's a self described asshole and author of the book I Hope They Sell Beer In Hell. Anyways, he went to Ann Arbor to go last year's Michigan-MSU game (although he didn't make it to the game). I thought this was a pretty interesting quote, given el' windbag's assessment of Michigan girls:

I'm going to have to make the call--Michigan is WAY cooler than Notre Dame [I went to the Purdue/ND game earlier this year]. In every way. Better football environment, hotter girls, guys who aren't fucking douche bag jamooks--everything is better at Michigan. Were I a 17 year old high school senior and picking between those two for college, no question or debate--I would be a Wolverine. Sorry Notre Dame, I don't have a dog in this fight, I am just calling it like I see it. You guys suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home